Join us for a unique opportunity to make a difference to people and the world of work.
We are recruiting experienced Developers & Facilitators
Courageous Success is a British company working internationally to transform the way the world develops people. Based at our UK Discovery Centre in the East Midlands countryside, our UK developers and facilitators work to transform people to be the best of themselves at work and facilitate teams to bring more realness and courage into their team cultures and behaviours, all to build business success. We have been identified as one of the top 7% high growth potential companies in the UK. The full time roles involve travelling across the country as well as flexible work arrangements from home and teamwork at The Discovery Centre. We are looking for special, unique, empathetic, ambitious and intuitive people who are experienced in coaching, business and learning and development who’d love to grab the chance to be part of a revolution to shake up the world’s approach to developing people at work.
You will have,
- Experience of facilitating teams of people at all levels across business sectors.
- A strong coaching approach to individuals and teams with the confidence to challenge.
- A coaching qualification and be a skilled listener with a thorough understanding of business and the corporate world.
- A strong moral compass with a genuine sense of purpose, wanting to make a positive difference to those that you meet.
- Good attention to detail, tenacious and resilient with a strong work ethic and great intuition.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft suite). Good self-awareness & self-management skills.
- A genuine, good and caring personality & a natural enjoyment of proactive independence and team work.
- A strong belief in people with the ability to help them see the best in themselves.
- A passion about people and a natural ability to connect with others at all levels.
- A full driving licence and happy to travel away from home regularly.
- An ability to unlearn what you have learnt from traditional L&D approaches, models, structures and theories.
You will gain,
- A new role in a great working environment as part of an ambitious and really human team.
- Quick responsibility and the tools to make a life changing difference to people and the world of work.
- A competitive salary based upon experience.
- 25 days’ annual holiday + bank holidays.
- Potential opportunities for international travel.
Please apply with your C.V. to Nikki Heyworth, Director of Development
firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th March ‘18