Individual manager resilience up 43% due to iAM! (2018 Courageous Success Case Study).
I am supremely excited to share the stage next Tuesday with Sue Yell, HRD at Warburtons at the UK HRD Summit in Birmingham!
The first factory I visited as a student in Manchester for my manufacturing degree, was their Bolton Bakery. 35 hung over students trapped and wandering around craving samples. I’ll never forget it. The smell, the people, the free bread!
It has been a delight and honour to bring #beyourselfatwork there, and to watch people at Warburtons discover themselves, each other and nail engagement of 97%. Using iAM (yes showing off now!) the group (hello gang) have worked hard on the Courageous Counter, managing their trigger reactions and actively building their self-confidence. They have achieved a 3*best company rating – the highest you can be! Next Tuesday (5th Feb), Sue and I will share the case study and then, hopefully, take squillions of global HRD’s through a live iAM experience.
What the Warburtons team have done we can all do. Just look at these results;
- The whole group knows that the approach had changed their life, with the average impact being 8/10.
- “Being myself at work has made me a better manager?” 81% scored 8/10 agreement or over.
- Their direct reports agreed, sharing a 76% improvement in how great their manager was now.
- 90% Positive impact on team relationships.
- 80% Impact on how helpful iAM & managing their reactions have been in their ability to positively transition through change.
- The impact of being yourself on your work performance? Average 9/10, with 90% rating this over 80%.
- Individual resilience grew by 42%.
Click here to hear the 15 minute interview I recorded for the show, with more info about #beyourselfatwork.
So, what’s the secret? Easy.
#BEYOURSELFATWORK sorry for shouting, and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, oops I did it again, and SHOW OTHERS THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THEM.
There you go. Easy.
So, what are you going to change?